Saturday, August 21, 2010

official post #1

VOL.1 PROGRESS: 10% done

Good day ladies and gents! This blog is for 'The Metro' visual novel project. I, the creator of this project, will do my best to keep everyone updated on its progress. As you all know, this is a one man army project, meaning I'm doing everything from writing to character and background illustrations, static and video cutscenes, music and sound effects and the scripting itself.

If ever anyone of you guys want to offer me a helping hand for any of the project's aspects mentioned above, I'd be really damn grateful. But I might be reluctant to accept, because I can't promise financial compensation for it {:-/

The first release will be volume 1, which encompasses the first four chapters. Sorry for the lack of info regarding the progress itself, but I'm kinda in a hurry cuz I'll be leaving later for MMA training. More info will be on the next post! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment